Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 83

Thread: New Design

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    very nice RA [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thank you... [img]smile.gif[/img] hmmmm... i'm at work, and i have to highlight to see what i'm sayin myself, lol. i may have to do some rearranging with the colors so that the majority of the text is a lighter color.... my monitor at home must be great, lmao. cuz i can see perfectly.

  3. #33
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I likes this one. So much so that I had to go and redo my page...LOL.

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner phoenixrising79's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2007
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The whole chick with knives thing... I'm really diggin it, this is fuckin awesome!! Major kudos to RA *grin*

  5. #35
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, I thought I was at the wrong site...LOL.
    Beautiful combinations of colors, Nice image. I am only one, but I likes it bunches [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awww... thank all of you... *vbs*....

    *chuckles*... chicks with knives used to be my signature style... i kinda got away from it for a while... i guess anything will get old after a bit, though....

    currently i'm working on making the text color more readable to people with bad eyes and bad monitors... [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there! maybe that will do it. i changed the text to the lightest color, and lightened the red that i left... so maybe it will be easier to see! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Assassins are cool characters to play. *GRINS*

  9. #39
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I CAN SEE!!! I CAN SEE!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Your the best!! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner Canadian Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2003
    Posts
    1,487
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice indeed!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    *HUGGGGGS*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen